Venus as beauty and paradox
Venus has surprisingly been one of the hardest subjects for me to start writing about. That is until I figured out WHY. It could be very easy to begin with Venus being about harmony and relationships and all things pleasurable, but I wanted to go a little deeper than that. Then, the other night I… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- Inner Freedom and the Centrifugal Force of the Sun
- The Mobius Flow Between Subject and Object. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.