psychology of artemis
The Moon is a matrix of silver and salt
Did you know that the subconscious controls 95 percent of your behavior and only 5 percent is under conscious control? The Moon represents the subconscious. It’s symbolism provides clues as to how to best navigate this terrain. The first clue is: the subconscious can only operate in the present moment. The Greek goddess most associated… Continue readingartemis moon goddess, artemis subconscious, astrology by tess, astrology podcast, greek myth moon, howl at the moon, hypnosis, inner howl, lunar wisdom of now, matrix of the present moment, moon is a matrix, mystery in those woods, power of now, psychology of artemis, salt and moon, salt symbolism, silver and the moon, silver symbolism, subconscious controls behavior, time and the moon
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.