Meet the Parents: Papa Sun and Mama Moon
Many astrologers will equate the Sun with consciousness and the Moon with unconsciousness. The waking hours of daylight (consciousness) bring us out of our dreamlike state (unconsciousness). It is pretty impossible to argue that obvious symbolism, it speaks loudly and clearly. The thing that doesn’t sit right with me personally is when the Sun is therefore… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.