Bach and the Secret of Ceaseless Activity: Meditations for a New Moon in Aries
In his book, How Children Learn, author and educator John Holt describes a key difference in the approach of a child versus an adult when it comes to trying something new. When he brings out his cello to a group of children they often ask him to play it. He responds by playing a very… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.