The Crying Game. Water planets and comfortability in expressing emotion.
I was thinking about scenes in movies when I didn’t quite feel the emotion that was being portrayed. The big one that came to mind was the ending of “Seven” when Brad Pitt is in the cornfield asking Kevin Spacey “what’s in the box??” knowing full well that it is Gwyneth Paltrow’s severed head. Believe… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- Inner Freedom and the Centrifugal Force of the Sun
- The Mobius Flow Between Subject and Object. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.