Fibonacci Patterns and the Metabolism of Time
Libra and Saturn introduce the seasons of Fall and Winter. The leaves on the trees turn red, orange and yellow. they no longer recede into the distance like they did while green in the summer. They come forth, into our focus. We are inspired to pick up a fallen leaf and look closer at it.… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.