Virgo: what a difference a day makes
Each sign of the zodiac has it’s guideline-oriented gifts as well as it’s “watch outs”. The gifts are often ignored in poor Virgo, so today we are going to explore them and give them there full dues! Always smart to begin in the body. Virgo is associated in the small intestine (the gut). This is… Continue readingastrology and health, astrology is healing, celiac and astrology, celiac and prebiotics, celiac as virgo in the natal chart, diaita, diet, Enteric Nervous System, gluten, gluten free, gut brain axis, healing with astrology, health, health and astrology, immune health astrology, immune system in astrology, microbiome, microbiome and astrology, microbiome and celiac, microbiome and gluten, non celiac gluten intolerance astrology, prebiotics, prebiotics and celiac, real meaning of the word diet, Virgo, virgo and daily health, virgo and gluten intolerance, virgo celiac astrology, virgo connected to celiac, way of life, wheat and microbiome
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- Inner Freedom and the Centrifugal Force of the Sun
- The Mobius Flow Between Subject and Object. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.