Buckminster Fuller; Love As Metaphysical Gravity
Why do we fall in love? Why don’t we climb in love or sprint? Is love something below us that we fall into? And then why can it make us feel like we walk on clouds? When planets fall they fall towards the sun; a central and most luminous source. In their orbits they are… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- Inner Freedom and the Centrifugal Force of the Sun
- The Mobius Flow Between Subject and Object. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.