Worthy Illusions; Neptune’s Never-Ending Dance
With Neptune, the planet of dreams and illusions reaching it’s closest distance to earth all year and fully illuminated by the Sun, we ponder the brilliance of a true and worthy illusion. Continue reading
Understanding Venus. Part one of two.
There are many words used to describe Venus, the planet of Love. Wonderful words such as; harmony, balance, beauty, enjoyment, romance, magic, peace, pleasure, kindness, fairness, etc…. the list can go on. But there is ONE word that I think gets to the root of understanding the real meaning of Venus. RELATING….. How we relate… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.