apollodorus love for philosophy
The Shortest Question in the World and the Gift of Apollo
Metaphorcast for 7/26-8/1 Listen to this episode here Any parent with a child over three is very familiar with the world’s shortest question: “why?” As Mercury moves into Leo this week, we shall ponder the mind of the child. Why? Because they see things from a very special place. Antoine de Saint-Exupery was born when… Continue readingAntoine de Saint-Exupery, apollodorus gift of apollo, apollodorus love for philosophy, Carl Sagan, children's minds, cosmos within us, heart vision, important things seen with the heart, know thyself, leo the child, philosophy and children, plato symposium apollodorus, seeing with the heart, the child's eye, The Little Prince see with the heart, the way children see
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.