Inner Alchemy and the Wim Hof Method
The planets are alive and well in your body. They move up the spine starting with Saturn and ending with the Moon. Today we are going to go a little further with this, starting with the role of the endocrine system. The endocrine system is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones which… Continue reading
The Planets in your Body
Today we learn where the planets live inside of us. The seven heavenly bodies as perceived by the ancients in the night sky (before the discovery of the outer planets i.e Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) correspond to seven centers in the human body commonly known as chakras. Ok so before you go getting suspicious about… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.