Back to the Future; Mercury goes Retrograde in Aquarius
Philosopher William James first coined the phrase “stream of consciousness” to describe the full range of thoughts that we can be aware of at any given time. He called it a stream, observing that thoughts tended to flow from one to another and another. Here we are at the end of the first month of… Continue reading
Here comes the Sun: Knowing your life energy. Part 4- Air
Your Sun sign keys you into understanding the fundamental energy that you run on. There are four basic different categories of this energy: Earth, Water, Air and Fire. Start with understanding your element and then move on to understand it’s specific qualities within your sign. Today we take a look at the energy of Air.… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.