March 20, 2021
The (Active) Art of Loving. Venus enters Aries
In the previous post, the very verdant verity of an inner spring was examined via Erich Fromm’s two existential modes of “having” and “being”. It seems natural to stick with Fromm for this next transit on Sunday March 21st, as Venus, the Love Goddess goes into action-oriented Aries. Fromm begins his very popular book, The… Continue reading
Thanks for stopping by! I use the zodiac as a guide towards a philosophy of nature. I hope you enjoy!
- Meaning is Given (and Worth the Effort To Find It)
- The Appetite to Make Things Happen
- Look Deep Into Nature. Gemini Season Begins!
- Mother Nature is in You. Meditation for a New Moon in Taurus.
- The Role of the Gradient. How Life Emerges Through the Ups and Downs.